With private yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time.
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
Fill out the form below to learn more about private yoga packages and schedule a session.